Top 7 Reasons To Avoid Splenda®
- Splenda® research documents numbness of the hind legs in male rats and negative effects on the livers, spleens and kidneys of laboratory animals.
- Amid an obesity epidemic in countries using artificial sweeteners, there is evidence these chemicals may actually stimulate appetite.
- Research cites recurring laboratory results of infertility in male rats and gastrointestinal problems in pregnant rats fed Splenda.
- Consumers are not being told the whole truth about the long-term dangers of using artificial chemical sweeteners.
- No one has considered the fact that chemical sweeteners may be at the root of many unexplained disease symptoms that puzzle your doctor.
- According to research, giving sugar-free chemicals to your children or using them during pregnancy may be harmful to a child's emotional and physical maturation and to the normal development of a fetus.
- Using chemical sugar substitutes may not be wise if you are suffering from a present chronic disease.
Ready To Order?
- Books Ship Within 24 Hours!
- FREE Bonuses For Qualified Orders!
- Review The Facts & Maintain Health!
- Click Here To Order!